Monday, January 14, 2013

A Day at the Market in India

We've already left India and are staying in Hong Kong until this evening, then I head into China so I won't have any Facebook/ Blogger access (it is blocked in China).  Since I haven't had a chance to gather/edit photos, I'd love to share this video that shows a glimpse of our day shopping at the Delhi Haat Market in India.  I have a couple other videos from India that I hope to share soon, but I will likely be 'off the grid' until Saturday when we come back to Hong Kong.


I keep wondering what Alex has been up to while I have been away... hmmmm???

Anyway, enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing trip!! I really have to find a way to casually drop into conversation "my friend, Carla, is in China now, after her visit to India"----here in my neighborhood, that is impressive as saying that my friend is in orbit around the earth, lol. Have fun and be safe!(Can you imagine living where the internet is banned???!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?